Ground Rents East London
This page covers the areas of East London that we cover. If you have a particular area of East London you wish to discuss with us then please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
East London Ground Rents
East London is an very vibrant and upcoming part of London. Most recently the area has been revolutionised with the London 2012 Olympics and the result of this investment into East London will be felt for many years ahead. To the majority of Londoners the following districts are considered East London – Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, City of London, Greenwich, Havering, Lewisham, Newham, Redbridge, Southwark, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
We have a large number of East London properties available and we also have buyers waiting to purchase available ground rents should you wish to sell your interest in an East London ground rent.
Below is a summary of the E London postcode areas
- E1 Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Brick Lane, Mile End, Shoreditch, Spitalfields and Whitechapel
- E2 Bethnal Green and Shoreditch
- E3 Bow and Mile End
- E4 Chingford and Sewardstone
- E5 Clapton and Hackney
- E6 East Ham and Upton Park
- E7 Forest Gate and Stratford
- E8 Dalston and Hackney Central
- E9 Hackney and Homerton
- E10 Leyton and Temple Mills
- E11 Cann Hall and Wanstead
- E12 Little Illford and Manor Park
- E13 Plaistow and West Ham
- E14 Blackwall, Canary Wharf, Isle of Dogs, Lime House and Poplar
- E15 Stratford
- E16 Canning Town, Custom House and Silvertown
- E17 Walthamstow
- E18 South Woodford and Woodford
- E20 Olympic Park
A full breakdown of London W postcodes can be found by clicking this Wikipedia London W Postcodes Link.
If you can’t see what you want or have any questions at all with regard ground rent availabilities then please don’t hesitate to contact us.